A Miscellany of Essays
Publication or copying of these essays in any
form without written permission from the author is a breach of
- Emanation and Ascent
in Hermetic Kabbalah (1.4 Mbyte PDF)
- © Colin Low 2004. Presentation and notes on the
mystical and historical roots of Hermetic Kabbalah.
- The Star Trek Tree
- © Colin Low 2000. Updating Kabbalah with current
- The Princess, the Labyrinth,
and the Tower (700 Kbyte PDF)
- © Colin Low 2003. A fable concerning cognition.
- Dr. John Dee, the
Necronomicon, and the Cleansing of the World - A Gnostic Trail
- © Colin Low, 1996. The Olde Ones unmasked. This is
not a spoof.
I have written spoofs
about the Necronomicon before, and this is not
one of them.
- The Necronomicon and
- © Colin Low, 2000. "And what rough beast, its hour
come round at last, Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?"
- On Separation
- © Colin Low 1998. An unravelling of the fabric of
- Why is it Reasonable to be
- © Colin Low 1999. Why was rationality at the core of
Hellenistic mysticism, why has it replaced religion, and why bother
with it at all?
- A Magick Life, by
- A biography of Aleister Crowley, reviewed by Colin
Low. © Colin Low 2000.
- The Towering Inferno
- © Colin Low 1999. How to find heaven in hell.
- Zen in the Art of Motorcycling
- © Colin Low 2000. You always thought motorcyclists
were thoughtless, but didn't know it was a
- mystical discipline.
- Ritual Theory and Technique
- © Colin Low 1990, 1998. A modern view of ritual which
attempts to provide a basis for understanding how ritual works. Much of
this material was subsumed into Notes on
Kabbalah, but if you prefer the original, shorter, Kabbalah-free
version, read this.